~ my main message ~

welcome! feel free to read my blog (^w^)

i honestly can't update this yet, due to laziness, and real life stress-related issues.

my life is unbalanced and clogged up of many things;
to the point i can't main to continue posting unto this blog. =_=;;

NOTE:
i really don't like bot-generated comments,
i immediately delete 'em when i see them.
i don't profit from this blog/whatsoever,
please don't advertise here. :'(

= ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ == ~*~ =

disclaimer: all images or information provided by other sources "around internet"
or, from creator /publisher themselves are rightfully owned by their respective creator/s.

*except my personal opinion/s & scanned art/s*

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

manga: I'S by Masakazu Katsura

Title: I'S

Author&Artist: Masakazu Katsura

genre: Shounen/Shoujo, romance, comedy, drama, slice of life, psychological, highschool setting

volumes, chapters: 01-15, 001-143 (complete)

status (in my computer): complete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good manga :)
didn't like the ending either, but it had been worse if i ended with the "dream part" where he is a little kid again. was really scared that it should end like that.